Chartered Accountancy (CA) - CA Coaching in Delhi
Chartered accountancy is distinct and reputed profession in India and regulated by premier accounting body ‘The institute of Chartered Accountants of India’ (ICAI) which has 70 years of glorious history. The CA course will open multiple career option, one can join industry, any consultancy firm or start his/her own CA firm apart from government job; now even trend of higher studies or perusing civil services are there among CAs.
Scheme of education and training of Chartered Accountancy course is regularly reviewed by Board of Studies, ICAI to keep it in accordance to International education standard (IES) issued by IFAC, an international federation of accounting profession.
Scheme of Education divided into - 3 Levels
Total Training - 3
Skill based - 2
Integrated Course on Information Technology and Soft Skills
Advanced Integrated Course on Information Technology and Soft Skills
Practice based - 1
Level of Course
1. CA Foundation Course - It consist of 4 papers of 100 marks each. At this level knowledge (Understanding of concept) and application skills are tested.
2. CA Intermediate course - At this level 8 papers of 100 marks each divided in two groups. Analysis skills are tested apart from understanding and application knowledge.
3. CA Final Course - At final level also there are 8 papers of 100 marks each divided in two groups, apart from skills tested at lower levels, evaluation and synthesis skill are tested.
Note – For detail contents and analysis if each level, student are requested to browse the link for respective level.
Both Integrated Course on Information Technology and Soft Skills and Advanced Integrated Course on Information Technology and Soft Skills are four week training programme, need to complete before starting of Article ship and Final exams respectively.
Articleship training is of three years and only be started after passing either of the Group or Both Groups of Intermediate Course and after successfully undergoing ICITSS
Guruvidya - CA Coaching in Delhi as your academic partner
Guruvidya - CA Coaching in Delhi with strong traditions of academic commitment, always on front foot to provide best for its students in their journey from academics to profession, for Chartered accountancy course; our professional, dedicated and untiring team offers
1. Regular classed with query sessions
2. Focus on study material issued by ICAI, along with RTP or any other Pronouncement
3. Test and Mock to consolidate grip over syllabus and improve the performance
4. Around the clock, continuous support to students for queries and doubt
Admission Details - B.Com Course - Delhi University
Delhi University through its constituent colleges offers B.Com. This is ‘Choice Based Credit System’ programme with semester examination pattern.
Cut-off for selection
Delhi University Regular College:- Although minimum qualifying marks is 40%, but cut-off is based upon marks obtained in qualifying examination including one language and three best subjects.
Delhi Univestiy SOL:- Minimum qualifying marks is 55% (60%, in case of vocational or technical stream with commerce).
Regular College - Delhi University:- Average annual fee ranges between Hons- INR 8 to 14 thousand & Pass INR 7 to 11 thousand But some premium colleges charging fee upto INR 35 thousand
SOL- Delhi University:-- For Indian Resident - INR 3830
Online Registration - Regular College Delhi University (DU):- From second or 3rd week of till 2nd week of May. Application can be filled at http://exam.du.ac.in/index.html the fee for same is Rs. 100 (50 for category students)
Online Registration - SOL Delhi University (DU):- Students can apply on http://sol.du.ac.in/admission/LoginRegistration.aspx
If DU conducts entrance for upcoming session then registration for entrance test will starts in mid June. Fee for making admission application expected to be INR 500 (250 for category students) in case of admission based upon entrance test.
Guruvidya is true learning partner for B.Com Coaching in Delhi.
Guruvidya is adding value to its students as mentor, apart from teaching academic course. For B.Com, our dedicated & professional faculty offers;
1. Coverage of entire syllabus with exam approach
2. Solving back problems in class itself of practical subjects
3. Focus on attempting exam and writing theory answers
4. Focus on each student, with appropriate time for queries.
B.com Coaching Center in Delhi
DU - SOL offers B.Com (Pass) Course. This is three year course with CBCS (SEMESTER) System examination pattern.
Guruvidya - B.Com Coaching in Delhi is knowledge compendium with academic excellence
Guruvidya - B.Com Coaching in Delhi has legacy of shaping future, which it wishes to continue in future. To fulfil this endeavour, Guruvidya is working closely on each student through its bunch of trained and brilliant faculties. We understand graduation is important phase of anyone’s academic journey, Guruvidya is all set to ease your this phase through;
1. We offer regular classes to cover entire syllabus with stress on certain topic according to examination point of view.
2. We believe in smart effort, so let you learn the concept through stories, mnemonics and memory charts etc.
3. We also offer guidance and mentoring on other but academic related aspects, like wise guidance on exam,forms, due-dates etc.